For full details of the services we provide to members, visit services to members on the Members Only section of the website (requires password)
Roading New Zealand represents the majority of civil contracting companies whose core business involves building and maintaining New Zealand's land transport infrastructure (road and rail). On their behalf, we are committed to:
- Acting as the official channel of communication between the roading and civil contracting industry and central and local government, road controlling authorities, consultants and other interested parties.
- Ensuring a professional approach on all issues affecting roading and other civil contractors.
- Matching the capacity and skills of the industry to meet demand.
- Representing the industry in setting of national Standards and Codes of Practice.
- Developing and promoting best practice in the technical areas of bitumen, asphalt and pavements and in health & safety, training and environment.
- Promoting industry self governance to ensure that best practice is not only developed but implemented.
- Promoting research and new techniques for design, construction, manufacture and maintenance of land transport activities.